Welcome

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Some details & Updates

I've added a few little items to make it more friendly looking here. I've also added a couple notes on the right side to keep us up to date. I hope to have a few challenge set up in the very near future for us to all participate in. Some photo challenges, maybe a written challenge, a physical challenge, perhaps cooking challenges. Just some options, perhaps enough that people will find something that strikes their fancy. I've already got a couple July photo challenges to go through & see what would work best. I am also looking throwing together a cooking challenge & perhaps a home challenge. Might even put together a challenge on spending money, well not exactly spending as much as creatively using as lil as possible?! lol 

I've eliminated the calendar { as that took a lot of time for me to throw together } and opt'd for an "important dates" section, that's what we would find useful anyway right? Perhaps the greeting card challenge will be part of the Friend Challenge? Anyone have any ideas? I've got some other ideas to share with you, perhaps another time.

    ~D



0 comments :

Post a Comment